Brand-New Spring Season of Trading
Zero Deposit Fees
Have you encountered these
unpleasant situations while making deposits?
In our continual strive to upgrade user experience,
we are pleased to announce that with immediate effect, all deposit fees will be absorbed
Deposits can be made easier！
Worry-Free Whale Deposits
Terms and Conditions
- Campaign period: From now till 31st December 2020
- During the campaign period, rebates will be awarded by Whale in the form of credits for all deposit fees charged by respective PSPs
- Credits can be used to increase margin when placing trade orders, but usage for Countdown Contracts or direct withdrawals is strictly prohibited
- During the campaign period, every Forex/Metals/Oil/Index lot or Countdown Contracts transaction with a minimum value of $100 entitles clients to a credit redemption of $2. Direct withdrawals are only allowed after conversion
- Clients are required to email [email protected] by the 10th of every month to apply for the previous month’s credit conversion. If the application is not made within the specified notice period, previous month’s credit conversion will be disallowed
- Credits will be rendered invalid after 50 days or upon deposit withdrawal. In the event where the balance is transferred to a PAMM sub account, all credits will be transferred to the sub account accordingly. Credit conversion will be based on the trading volume generated by the sub account
- If the account balance becomes zero or negative, all previously obtained credits will be voided
From now till 31st December 2020, the handling fee charged by respective PSPs upon each deposit made will rebated by Whale in the form of credits.
Now without deposit fees, you can truly attain huge transaction cost savings and trade comfortably with 100% of your capital. With Whale’s all-new worry-free deposits, enjoy an unparalleled trading experience and maximize your returns!
How to Use My Credits?
Credits can be used for margin trading or redeemed for cash.
Click here to view more credit details.