This Policy applies to existing and potential clients as well as to any visitors of the Company website. The Company is committed to protecting the privacy of all personal data which it obtains from its clients, including information obtained during their visits to this website.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal data collected includes but is not restricted to:
- Personal details such as name, address, telephone number and/or e-mail address;
- Financial details such as approximated annual income and net worth, trading experience and investment knowledge;
- Identity Verification Documents such as passport and ID, utility bills, and/or bank statements
The Company may derive information from its clients’ use of this website and may store this information with their personal profile. This information may include site areas visited, pages viewed, frequency and duration of visits, types of transactions conducted, documents downloaded and other websites which may have referred them or to which they link.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use client information for any one or more of the following purposes:
- To confirm the client’s identity;
- To maintain the client’s personal profiles;
- To assess the client’s suitability to the products and services we provide;
- To provide the services to the client that they have requested including processing transactions;
- To provide the client with transaction and post transaction related services;
- To inform the client of products and/or services that may be of interest to them;
- To keep the client updated on the issues that are relevant to their business relationship with us;
- To tailor the website to the client’s needs and interests;
- To analyze impersonalized statistical data to enable us to provide the client with better products and/or services;
- To administer the client’s account and monitor its conduct and assess and analyze any credit limit, including, the interest rate, fees and other charges to be applied to the Client’s Account;
- To pass the client’s personal data to third parties for marketing purposes without prior written consent;
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The Company may be required to provide clients’ personal data to their regulatory and government bodies as may be required by law from time to time. The Company will disclose clients’ Personal Data, without notice when required to do so by law or in good faith that such action is necessary to:
- Protect our rights and/or comply with any court order or judicial proceedings;
- Avoid any potential fraud;
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with a legal process served on the Company or on the Company’s website;
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company (and Group Companies’) websites;
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Company, its websites, or the public.
Clients are not obligated to provide any of the personal data requested by the Company. In the absence of this information, however, the Company may not be able to open an account for clients where the information is requested in on an application form, or to provide clients with any other services, information or assistance they have sought.
Clients may inform the Company at any time that their personal details have changed or that they wish the Company to delete client-related personal data. The Company will change or delete clients’ personal data in accordance with their instructions, except to the extent that we are required to hold their personal data for regulatory or legal purposes, to provide them with the services they have requested or to maintain adequate business records. If clients have any questions, complaints or requests, they can write to the Company, verifying their identity and setting out in full what information they require.
Cookies are small pieces of information which use a unique identification tag and are stored on clients’ devices as a result of them using this website or other services we provide to them.
Most internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If clients’ do not wish to receive cookies, they may be able to change the settings of their browser to refuse all cookies or to have their computer notify them each time a cookie is sent to it, and thereby give themselves the choice whether to accept it or not. However, it is strongly recommended that they allow cookies on our website to ensure they have the best possible experience. Turning off cookies may result in reduced performance of our website and trading platform and may also impair the quality of the services that we provide to them in relation to their account.